here any wrestlers that you still dont

Zdrowie Maluchów jest najważniejsze :)

here any wrestlers that you still dont

Postprzez lw789 » 23 lis 2017, o 10:33

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Dallas Cowboys are expected to be without star defensive end DeMarcus Ware for a period of time. ESPNs Adam Schefter is reporting a strained quad will sideline Ware for 3- to-4 weeks. Ware, who has not missed a game since entering the NFL in 2005, suffered the injury in Sunday nights 31-16 triumph over Washington. The win evened the Cowboys record at 3-3. They share the lead in the NFC East with the Philadelphia Eagles, who host Dallas this Sunday. Ware has posted 19 tackles and four sacks this season. Roosevelt Nix Jersey . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said. Maurkice Pouncey Jersey . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Customized/.com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl. Lynn Swann Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Rod Woodson Jersey . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night.6. Who is your favourite current wrestler?Respect the Alberto Del Rio7. Which wrestler do you still talk to the most often?The jabroni Nikolai Volkov, still I love him 8. When was the last time you saw The Ultimate Warrior before his recent passing?I dont remember9. Are there any wrestlers that you still dont like personally?VIRGIL, BRIAN BLAIR, I USE SAY F___ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR BUT HE DIE NOW SO I DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIE10. When you watch wrestling now, what has changed the most?Now different than before. Now the talent they dont have character like the Jake the Snake, Junk Yarrd Dog, Iron Sheik.dddddddddddd. Now they dont have same character. Still #1 company WWE11. You and Jose Canseco were together at an event last year. Did you say anything to him?I see that jabroni Jose Canseco, he try to get smart with me but he know I could break his neck and he said "Sheikie Baby, I love you, you are the legend" that way he show me the respect and now I am the legend, now I love him even if he have the raisin balls12. Finally, where do you stand with Hulk Hogan now. Is he a legend or a jabroni?Hulk Hogan, he ok with me, but still he the half and half Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Kim jestem?: staraczki

Powrót do Zdrowie naszych dzieci