unningham played 4:17 in his

Zdrowie Maluchów jest najważniejsze :)

unningham played 4:17 in his

Postprzez lw789 » 14 paź 2017, o 04:39

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Indianapolis Colts propelled Bruce Arians into coaching prominence. On Sunday, as head coach in Arizona, his Cardinals embarrassed his former team. Carson Palmer threw two touchdown passes to Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby returned an interception 22 yards for a score and the Cardinals won their fourth in a row with a 40-11 rout of the Colts. "We expect to dominate like this all the time," Dansby said. "We just finally put it together as a unit. Were starting to believe in each other and trust one another and were making plays all around." Arians became interim head coach of the Colts last season when Chuck Pagano was stricken with leukemia. Indianapolis went 9-3 under Arians, earning him coach of the year honours and a head coaching job in the desert. Now the 61-year-old coach is doing the same kind of job with the Cardinals (7-4). "The emotions of this game were gone way before kickoff," Arians said. "I saw a lot of friends, a lot of dear guys on that team. But once the whistle blows, its just you and your brother in the backyard." And Arizona was the big brother in this one. "I think this was a respect game," Palmer said. "I dont think were well-respected throughout the league and thats not anybodys fault but our own. "But I think were better than people think and when you beat a good team, and a team thats beat good teams, it ups your respect among your peers and throughout the league." Fitzgerald caught five passes for 52 yards, becoming the youngest player in NFL history to reach 11,000 yards receiving. Arizonas Michael Floyd had his second straight 100-yard receiving day with seven catches for 104 yards for the Cardinals (7-4). Andrew Luck threw for 163 yards, but had only 84 through three quarters as the Colts (7-4) fell behind 34-3. Its a familiar pattern. In their past four games, the Colts have been outscored in the first half 93-12. "There is blood in the water right now," Pagano said. "Until you get it fixed they are going to keep coming at us. It is the same thing week in and week out on both sides of the ball and on special teams. ... They are going to keep coming at you until we put out the fire. " The Colts still have a solid lead in the AFC South. "I dont know if I can big picture it right now coming off the field after we getting our butts beat like that. It is hard to," Luck said. "I guess we are sitting at 7-4, but I dont know what that means either." Jay Feely kicked four field goals in Arizonas highest-scoring game in three years, including a 21-yarder in the final minutes with the outcome long decided. Palmer, coming off a 419-yard passing performance against Jacksonville, completed 26 of 37 for 314 yards and, for the second week in a row, threw no interceptions. The Colts touchdown came on Lucks 17-yard pass to Coby Fleener with 10:26 to play. Palmer threw touchdown passes to Fitzgerald of 4 and 26 yards, then Dansby -- who had been kidded by his teammates for dropping a few potential interceptions this season -- picked off Lucks pass and returned it for a touchdown as the Cardinals blew open a 27-3 halftime lead. Arizona took the opening kickoff and went 80 yards in 10 plays, Palmer hitting Fitzgerald with a 4-yard fade pass for the touchdown. The Cardinals had no third downs on the drive. Arizona had a chance to lengthen the lead but the drive stalled at the Colts 10, then Sergio Brown blocked Feelys 28-yard field goal attempt. It ended a string of 17 consecutive field goals for the Arizona kicker. Adam Vinatieri kicked a 27-yard field goal to cut it to 7-3 with 1:15 left in the first quarter. But Arizonas offence got it rolling again. Palmer connected with Floyd for 29 yards to the Indianapolis 26. On the next play, Palmer, hit as he threw, lofted a pass to the end zone, where Fitzgerald beat two defenders to make the catch for the score to make it 14-3 with 13:29 left in the half. Moments later, Luck, under pressure from Darnell Dockett, threw toward Fleener. But Dansby stepped in front of the tight end, intercepted and returned it 22 yards for the touchdown to put Arizona up 24-3 with 7:55 left in the second quarter. It was Dansbys first touchdown since his 17-yard fumble return in overtime ended the Cardinals 51-45 wild-card playoff victory over Green Bay on Jan. 10, 2010. Notes: Through three quarters, the Cardinals had 346 yards to the Colts 96. ... Fitzgerald is 30 years, 85 days. Randy Moss had been the youngest to reach 11,000 at 30 years, 222 days. ... Colts cornerback Vontae Davis left the game with a groin injury. ... Arizona hasnt scored this many points since a 43-13 win over Denver on Dec. 10, 2010. Jacob McQuaide Jersey . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Aaron Donald Jersey .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-49-rams ... y.aspx.Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. John Sullivan Jersey . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. Samson Ebukam Jersey . Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September.NEW ORLEANS -- When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game. Next came a layup, then a follow shot as he was fouled for a three-point play, then a layup as he was fouled for another three-point play. Cousins made all seven of his shots in the third quarter on his way to a 35-point, 14-rebound performance, and the Kings snapped a three-game skid with a 102-97 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night. "I just had to come out and set the tempo for the second half and try to get my teammates involved," Cousins said. "So that was my main thing." He did it on both ends, helping his team outrebound New Orleans 47-30. Sacramento pulled down 15 offensive rebounds, a big reason for the Kings 22-4 advantage in second-chance points. "We dominated," Cousins said, referring to the Kings rebounding. "That was one of our key points going into the game tonight." Ray McCallum, starting at point guard because of Isaiah Thomas right thigh injury, had 22 points and 10 assists. He also committed only one turnover in nearly 44 minutes. "I have a great opportunity to go out there and play, and Im trying to make the most of it," McCallum said. "Being a rookie playing against great players, you cant be out there turning the ball over." Rudy Gay also scored 22, including a momentum-swinging 3-pointer after the Pelicans had pulled within a point in the fourth quarter. Reggie Evans grabbed 12 rebounds before his ejection for an elbow to Anthony Davis face on a collision that occurred as Evans went up for a close-range shot. Davis, returning from left ankle injury that forced him to miss a start on Saturday, had 22 points. Anthony Morrow scored 23 points and Tyreke Evans 15 for the Pelicans, who have dropped two straight on the heels of their season-high, five-game winning streak. "We just did not have a great level of sustained effort," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said, adding that Cousins was a "tough cover." "A number of times we had double-teams down there and he just bulled through the double team and ggot to the basket," Williams said.dddddddddddd Kings coach Mike Malone, who built a reputation for coaching defence as an assistant with Cleveland and later for New Orleans under Williams, was dismayed by the 55 points the Kings allowed in the first half, but was pleased by his teams response thereafter. "We bludgeoned them on the glass," Malone said. "Its a very good win for us on the road against a team thats playing well." Sacramento used a 14-6 third-quarter run to lead by as many as 12 points. The surge started with Cousins saving the ball along the baseline and slinging a pass to McCallum, who in turn found Ben McLemore sneaking in behind the defence for an alley-oop dunk. There were two more dunks during the spurt. Cousins powered up through a crowd of players under the basket for a two-handed jam which gave him 26 points at that point -- and 5,000 for his four-year career. McLemore, who had 14 points, ended the spurt with a breakaway dunk set up by Travis Outlaws steal from Darius Miller. But New Orleans closed the period on an 8-0 run during which Evans was ejected. Officials conferred while watching a replay before calling the flagrant-2 foul on the Kings forward, who responded to the crowds applause of his dismissal by smiling and raising his arms as he walked to the tunnel. Davis, who remained face-down on the court for several seconds after the foul, got up and hit both free throws. Then Morrow added a 3 to make it 80-76. Morrow got the Pelicans as close as 84-83 with a jumper in the middle of the fourth quarter, but Gay responded immediately with a 3 from the corner, and McCallum added two jumpers to make it an eight-point game. New Orleans never got closer than four points again, and McCallum finished with 10 points in the period. "Hes definitely going to be a big part of this team," Cousins said. "With each game hes growing, his confidence is growing. So hopefully he continues down that path." Notes: In his first season as a head coach, Malone went 3-1 against Williams team. ... Jared Cunningham played 4:17 in his first game since being signed by Sacramento. He had two points and a rebound. ... Pelicans C Jeff Withey had a career-high five blocks. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Kim jestem?: staraczki

Powrót do Zdrowie naszych dzieci