as found dead in a hotel room i

Zdrowie Maluchów jest najważniejsze :)

as found dead in a hotel room i

Postprzez lw789 » 14 paź 2017, o 04:07

DETROIT -- Will Power gave Roger Penske and Chevrolet what they desperately wanted by winning the first of two races at the Detroit Grand Prix. "On his home track and in Chevys backyard, its a perfect day," Power said Saturday. "If we can do it again tomorrow, itll be even better." Power finished 0.3308 seconds ahead of Graham Rahal on the bumpy, 13-turn, 2.36-mile street circuit on Belle Isle. He started a season-worst 16th and took the lead for good with just more than 10 laps to go when he passed Ryan Briscoe. "Theres no way we thought we would come from 16th to win," he said. "But this is IndyCar and anything can happen." The Australian held off Rahal to join Indianapolis 500 champion Ryan Hunter-Reay as the series drivers with two victories through six races. Power pulled within three points of Hunter-Reay, IndyCars points leader. James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont., finished in sixth place. Power, who won IndyCars season-opening race, has 23 career victories to break a tie with Emerson Fittipaldi and Tony Bettenhausen and to match Tommy Milton for 18th on the all-time list. His latest victory was especially sweet for Penske and Chevy. Penske had not won an open-wheel race in the area he calls home since Helio Castroneves finished first in 2001. "Its sure a great piece of satisfaction for me to see this happen," Penske acknowledged. And for Chevy, which sponsors the race, it was a good day after being relegated to watching Honda dominate the previous three races over the last two years in the shadow of its world headquarters. "We swept the podium in 2012," Art St. Cyr, president of Honda Performance Development, said a few hours before Saturdays race. "We won both races last year, swept the podium in one race and had two of the three spots in the other race "There are a lot of Chevy folks here, so you do walk around with your chest puffed out a little bit more." After the 70-lap race, Honda had to settle for Rahals second-place finish as its only driver on the podium. Rahal, whose only career victory was in 2008, had finished no better than 13th this year. "Its a great day for us with the year weve had and the luck weve had," Rahal said. Tony Kanaan was a season-best third followed by Justin Wilson and Castroneves, who was the pole-sitter and led a race-high 30 laps Saturday. "I wish I could relax," Kanaan said "My mind is already going on what I have to do tomorrow." Hunter-Reay, meanwhile, failed to follow up the biggest win of his career with a 16th-place finish. He was on the last lap, but did not make it to the finish line because he spun into a tire wall to end the race. He started 21st in the 22-car field because he brushed a wall on his second lap during Saturday mornings qualifying session. "We had a rough day overall," Hunter-Reay said. Simon Pagenaud and Mike Conway each won last year on Belle Isle and both lost their shot to win early Saturday. Pagenaud damaged his front left suspension when he ran into the back of Power, leading to a yellow. "I didnt even know where Pagenaud was," Power insisted. Conway did not have any one around him when he appeared to understeer into a wall on Lap 15, putting the race under caution. Both will get another shot to repeat at the Detroit Grand Prix on Sunday as part of IndyCars first of three doubleheaders this season. While Penske was thrilled with the victory after Castroneves was barely beaten by Hunter-Reays Honda-powered car last Sunday at the Indy 500, he knew there were fewer than 24 hours to celebrate before the next race on Sunday. "We all start from ground zero," he said. Calvin Pryor Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Cleveland Browns Jerseys .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Y ... ns-Jersey/. - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. Danny Shelton Jersey . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens. Jim Brown Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday.SUZUKA, Japan -- Red Bull driver Mark Webber claimed pole position on Saturday for the Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of his teammate and runaway championship leader Sebastian Vettel for the first time this season. Webber clocked a time of 1 minute, 30.975 seconds at the Suzuka circuit, with Vettel just under two-tenths of a second behind in second place after struggling with his KERS power-boost system. "Sebastian had a problem so its a bit of a hollow pole but you have to grab the opportunities when you can," said Webber, who is leaving F1 at the end of the season. "Its a very nice farewell for me on my final time here at Suzuka and on a phenomenal circuit. It was a real highlight for me. In general weve got a good car for the race." Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton was third fastest, followed by Lotus Romain Grosjean and Ferraris Felipe Massa. Mercedes Nico Rosberg was sixth ahead of Sauber driver Nico Hulkenberg. Vettel has won three of the past four races in Japan and can clinch his fourth successive world title in Sundays race. The title will be his if he wins and nearest rival Fernando Alonso, who was eighth in qualifying, finishes ninth or worse. Vettel is looking to join Michael Schumacher and Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four championships in a row. The German, who has a 77-point lead over Alonso, has won the past four races, leading after every lap in each of them. Vettel, who was bidding for his fourth straight pole, was hobbled by a KERS problem on his first lap of the final qualifying session but refused to blame Satturdays finish on his cars technical problems, which initially surfaced in the morning practice.dddddddddddd "We had a technical problem this morning but I dont think that made a difference in finding the rhythm," Vettel said. "As a fact, we are on the front row which is a great result for the team." Despite the championship title being on the line, Webber said there was no chance of him intentionally moving aside to help his teammate. "Its not as though its the last race of the year," Webber said. "He has a big lead in the standings so in general well be racing for ourselves tomorrow." Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen qualified ninth while McLarens Jenson Button, who won here in 2001, round out the top 10. The first session of qualifying was noteworthy for a couple of fires. Flames leapt out of the back of Esteban Gutierrezs Sauber when it was inside the garage, forcing the Mexican to hastily jump out of the cockpit, but they were quickly extinguished and he was soon able to get back on the circuit. Jean-Eric Vergnes Toro Rosso came to a halt with flames coming from both rear brakes, with the resulting smoke resulting in a red flag which temporarily halted the session. The Grand Prix Drivers Association said in a statement the drivers will honour Maria de Villota with a moment of silence before Sundays race after the former F1 test driver was found dead in a hotel room in Seville, Spain, on Friday. Her family said an autopsy showed that lingering injuries from her racing accident a year ago likely caused her death. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Kim jestem?: staraczki

Powrót do Zdrowie naszych dzieci