-run sixth gave the Marlins a 6-3

Zdrowie Maluchów jest najważniejsze :)

-run sixth gave the Marlins a 6-3

Postprzez lw789 » 12 paź 2017, o 04:44

MONACO -- Novak Djokovic began the defence of his Monte Carlo Masters title in flamboyant style Tuesday, taking only 45 minutes to beat Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-0 and maintain his perfect record against the Spaniard. The second-ranked Serb won 11 consecutive games and improved to 6-0 against Montanes, who has taken only one set off Djokovic. "For the first match on clay, it was great. There were not too many flaws in my game," Djokovic said. "I was just trying to use the court well, not allowing him to get into the rhythm. I was changing the angles, coming to the net, being aggressive." The speed and ease of the win reminded him of when he beat Czech player Jan Hernych 6-0, 6-0 five years ago in the second round at Basel, Switzerland. "Its great that you have a chance to finish your work on the court in such a short time," he said. "On the other (hand), I would like to have a little bit more longer rallies, bigger challenge so I can test myself, see where I am, where my game is at this moment on clay." The only small drawback for Djokovic is that he has some soreness in his right wrist. "I have a certain problem that I carry for the last week or so," he said. "The short match today helped definitely. So Im going to have some time to heal it." Djokovic has won two Masters titles this year, beating Rafael Nadal in Key Biscayne and Roger Federer at Indian Wells. He is also looking for his fifth straight Masters title after winning Paris and Shanghai at the end of last year. He faces Frenchman Gael Monfils in the next round, who beat 14th-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 6-4, 7-6 (4), or Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta. French Open runner-up David Ferrer of Spain needed a bit longer to reach the third round, taking just over one hour to beat Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-0 after dropping his opening service game. Ferrer, who lost the final here to Nadal in 2011, next plays 12th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria or Albert Ramos of Spain. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also advanced to round three after beating Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. In the first round, Dimitrov beat Marcel Granollers of Spain 6-2, 4-6, 6-2, while 13th-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia lost to Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 7-6 (4) and No. 16 Jerzy Janowicz of Poland was beaten by Michael Llodra of France 6-4, 6-2. Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia beat Gilles Simon of France 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 and will next play Nadal on Wednesday, while Croat Marin Cilic beat Australian Marinko Matosevic 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 and faces Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland, the third seed. Frostee Rucker Jersey . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. Blaine Gabbert Jersey . Now the Minnesota Vikings have set their sights on soccer. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=914. LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. Dorian Johnson Jersey .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement. D.J. Humphries Jersey . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- J.T. Realmuto had three RBIs in his major league debut, Marcell Ozuna homered and drove in four runs, and the Miami Marlins handed Tampa Bay its 10th consecutive loss by beating the Rays 11-6 on Thursday. Realmuto drove in two runs on his first big league hit, a fourth-inning single, and added a sixth-inning RBI single. Ozunas two-run homer put Miami up 11-6 in the ninth. Giancarlo Stanton hit his 17th home run, a two-run shot during a three-run seventh that made it 9-5. The Marlins beat the Rays for the fourth straight time in a home-and-home interleague series. Kevin Kiermaier and Ben Zobrist homered for the Rays, who matched the longest skid in the majors this season. Boston dropped 10 straight from May 15-25, with Tampa Bay handing them the last three losses in the streak. The Rays havent won since. Tampa Bay has the majors worst record at 23-38 and are 14 games behind AL East-leading Toronto. Marlins infielder Justin Bour also made his major league debut as the designated hitter and had an infield single during the fourth for his first hit. He picked up his first RBI with a single in the seventh. Miami manager Mike Redmond was ejected by first base umpire Bill Miller for arguing after Desmond Jennings RBI double down the first-base line ggot the Rays within 9-6 in the seventh.dddddddddddd Jacob Turner (2-3) allowed five runs and eight hits over 5 1-3 innings for Miami. A three-run sixth gave the Marlins a 6-3 lead. Casey McGehee ended starter Jake Odorizzis day with a leadoff double. Jake McGee (2-1) entered and allowed RBI singles to Ozuna and Realmuto. Matt Joyce had an RBI triple and pinch-hitter Jerry Sands hit a run-scoring single that cut the Rays deficit to 6-5 later in the sixth. Sands hit ended a stretch that saw Tampa Bay go 0 for 34 with runners in scoring position. Ozuna hit an RBI single and Realmuto had his two-run single to help the Marlins take a 3-1 lead in the fourth. Odorizzi gave up four runs and seven hits in five-plus innings. Tampa Bay pulled even at 3 on fifth-inning solo homers by Kiermaier and Zobrist. James Loney put the Rays ahead 1-0 on a sacrifice fly in the first. NOTES: The Rays held a moment of silence for team senior adviser Don Zimmer, who died Wednesday night at the age of 83. ... Tampa Bay C Ryan Hanigan (right hamstring tightness) ran the bases and could start a minor league rehab assignment Saturday. ... Marlins SS Rafael Furcal (left hamstring strain) moved his rehab assignment from Single-A Jupiter to Double-A Jacksonville. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Kim jestem?: staraczki

Powrót do Zdrowie naszych dzieci